Sunday, July 8, 2007

getting all my love out of me.

hi all. its been a long time i didn't update.


i'm sorry. i just get caught up with too many things. why is everything in my life just gets worst everyday. i dont know how to say it. but every week there is surely something happening. and it always involves me in it. haix. all this gotta stop. i stoped it on 30 Jun 2007. after that day, my life totally changed into a new life. eveything just stops for a moment. at that exact moment, i realise something that i just cant realise a long time ago. the thing i realised was i should let my love go. ='(


it took me a long time to get over it. i hear sad songs, i cried, i locked myself in the room for hours. and never answered her call. or replied anyone's sms. my life was torned up into pieces. but i guess its for my own good.

okay. now skip to the present day,
after those incidents, i felt kinda free from everything in my life oncemore. love just cant last long in this kind of age. but if that 2 lovers really loves each other more than anything in life. they might last long, maybe till marraige. =D good luck with all the couples out there! hehe.
now. the girl and i are just good friends. nothing out of the ordinary. haix. sometimes i just miss her. but what can i do. she also said that how she misses me. even when i talk to her on the phone. its like everyday she calls me to say hi and how am i. i just love how she got so much credit and talk to me for hours. hehe. thanks.
all my heart wanted was you. but believe it or not. she just cant accepted how i love her a long time ago. im currently holding and getting a grip to myself because of love. no matter how much you forced her to love you, she won't be yours. HOW COULD YOU FORCE PEOPLE TO LOVE SOMEONE?
thats just not how a lover should do it. and jas and azzra. u both are just terrible. sama sama la you both. and please dont kacau her anymore la. she just hurts and always not in the mood cause of ALVIN, JASMINE, and not forgeting AZZRA. i can prove how bad they treat her. but i cant show it out. azzra's the worst amongst all. all he knows is just ruins people's life..

azzra just dont know whats love,
i could tell that love is everything in life,
just go and do a better move,
a move that doesnt ruins people's life.

lots of stripes that haves by a zebra,
every stripes means something,
and its like alvin but worst than azzra,
wastes his time with i love you saying.


jasmine has always been azzra's favorite,
but she just cant get away from anyone's buisness,
some people are just turned up to be someone inside,
ending up with deep sadness

oh ya. omg. i almost beat u. lucky nia u. hehe.
i din study. =.=" nvm. let u beat me first. haha. =D
okay. i guess thats all i could say now. i will try my best to blog soon. hehe.
bye everyone. and remember. our fragile hearts just cant take this strong feelings to the max. c ya!~

sayonara.


DWENzayne~



No comments: