Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Comeback

Good afternoon, world !
It has been 4 months since I last blogged !! I guess I wasn't really into blogging now. I'm blogging now just to see how many people still reads my blog. :D

Now about school !! I'm in 5Sc1 this year. Glad to be in this class where I can still see my loyal friends. Hmm.. The post before this I mentioned about the choir money right? Well, I have some good news and bad news. Good news is that they wanted to give us the money to satisfy us who went for the choir. A notice was sent throughout the form 5 classes. It is said that the money will be given on Wednesday, 3.00pm. When everyone waited anxiously and staying back for that money, another notice was sent out during one of our class period. Notifying everyone that the money will be postponed till next week. I don't know whether that's the truth or not. Everyone was stark raving mad when they all listened to this news. What can we do? All we gotta do is wait again. For your information, we have been waiting for ages for this money ! So whoever thats in charge of this, you should had given us the money earlier. The post before this was posted on October 2008. Till now, they didn't even bothered to send us a single cent. We have been patient enough. We hope to keep our patiences till the day you give us that money. But we understand that maybe you all are to busy for us. Thanks for those who understands me and for those who think we waited too long, be patient ! you know you all can do it :)

No comments: