Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Didn't expect that to happen.

That particular boy yesterday was actually migrating so teacher asked me to leave him alone. He should know better not to do any mistakes while his still schooling. Oh well, that was the end of him. :)

The 1st opening theme song for Sergeant Keroro. (english translated)

3 2 1 Fire!

Kero kero kero
C'mon march foward, the invasion has just begun
Kekero kero
When I take an umbrella, it always some how stays sunny.

Soldier! grit your eyes
I forgot to make the rice for the curry!

When I closed the door I got my finger stuck!
And when I got on a plane, it went off the wrong way!
My Platoon took a vacation at Planet Kero
Ah, I guess it is cheaper just to buy dinner

Gero Gero Gero
Shout loudly the signal of victory
Gegero gero
When I dashed to the phone, it was only just a fax

Today is the end of the Hensei era and is only the beginning of the Kero era DE ARIMASU
Sweep in a space circular
Fidgeting, sweating, crying

For tooth paste strawberry is the one to use
Planet Kero is the best in the universe probably
Ah 5 minutes from the station turned out to be 15
Ah well oh well I guess a job well done!



Just read it! it doesn't makes sense. :P

No comments: