Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You don't look tough at all.

Today's assembly was just ordinary. Till it was the time where all the prefects including me was doing our duty at our stations. That was the time where this incident happened. I was doing my prefect duty till this guy came up to me. So of course i had to check him from up to down before he could go. I found out that his hair was long. I asked him nicely for his 'kad pelajar' and go right back in the hall to get your name written. Then he answered me, "No, just see the teacher". I was like what's his problem? He pushed me right away and asked me, "What if I don't?" then I answered him, "just hand it over". He asked me yet again, "What are you doing to do?". I hold him tightly on his shoulders and he threw me the card right at me. He ran off quickly after that.

I'm bored so that's why I'm writing this. The ones that went for the choir has training and rehersal for the Hari Merdeka Celebration so they didn't went to school this morning. How lucky. :)

No comments: