Sunday, November 18, 2007

done with my life's torturings

Love has caught me up with everything in my life. Caused me lots of injuries and especially heartbrokened by that certain person. I'm here posting this because I look up at my older posts of my love life long ago. I see that love does have a purpose in life. I realised that love can help in many ways. One of its way to help me is by helping me achieve in my studies. Last time whenever I think about her, I can remember what I read a while ago. Well, that was last time till I found out that she was actually cheating me. Yes, she was cheating on me. She ever said she love me. It turned out to be she love someone else. I guess I'm just not her type. Not the right fit.

Thinking about the other posts makes me think how stupid I was a few months ago. I can't believe whats happening to me last time. I'm all over it and will never ever fall in love again. Love for me is something good and has its on consequence. It's all in the matter of how you wanna your life to be. Otherwise, take it like this. Love will control your life and you will do anything to get and win her heart to you even it takes a special friend to be an enemy of yours. So this I ask, for those who know what love is all about. Please tell everyone about it. Share to others about how you feel when your in love.

This is all coming from me. What about you? I still have lots more to say but I think it doesn't means to anyone out there. Just believe in yourself and you can make through your life without any hurtful feelings and hearts torn apart.

Love is something like this ^.^


This is all.
sayonara!
=DDDD
DWENzayne

No comments: