Sunday, November 4, 2007

a night at the holiday inn hotel.

A good weekend at our finest hotel around Kuching, the one and only, Holiday Inn Hotel is just what I needed for a break from the stress i got from PMR this year. One night is what I get for my stay at Holiday Inn hotel.


It was fun, joyful, and kind of exciting. Yesterday, we all excluding my dad because he was busy doing something else, managed to get a parking spot at the Sarawak Plaza carpark. At least a parking space because yesterday was kinda packed with cars as its a saturday afernoon. So as soon i got out my car, the first thing I saw was this weird sign on someone's car. Let me show you a picture of it.







So after that,

we went to the hotel receptionist. It didnt take long because my mom somehow got a free room. She didnt wanted to waste it, so she brought all of us. The room isn't that nice but then we had to get along with it. Anyways, soon after that, my brother and I managed to walk around Sarawak Plaza and off to Parkson. It was fun and all then all of a sudden, I met an old friends of mine and Azzra. Azzra looked like he was dating with my friend's sister. I didn't care much anyways. So there I was, talking with my old friend, Aishah Ds, mostly we talk about how's our life been going for us both. We were all at the Coffee Bean right at the Sarawak Plaza. Mocha and Vanilla was our choice of drink yesterday. Great drinks there. Sadly, the others had to leave as her parents were there already. Azzra followed them. Don't know what might that Azzra do. Some mysteries are not meant to be solved.


Later on the day,


We went for a swim at the hotel swimming pool. My siblings and I wasted our whole day at the swimming pool. Overall, it was fun. Besides that, I got a little sunburned from all those swim yesterday. After swimming, we went to the Topspot FoodCourt. Its just opposite Tun Jugah. Its where all the greatest seafood are served in every kind of dishes. They have my personal favourite, the oyster omellette and the lemon chicken. Delicious.. We ate about 6 dishes in all varities. Includes the rice too. We had a fabulous night last night. We cant even bare to walk properly. We were all in a total mess. Damn, its so funny. Laughter filled the air last night.


We took a picture of us right in front of the Kuching Statue itself.


It so happenned that Crowne Plaza had a big event that was held there. There was somekind of fashion show there. My friend was in there. She's one the model there. Didn't know that till she told me last night. Well, if your reading this Zoe, good work and a job well done. Anyways, I was so exhausted from all the activities yesterday. But the thing is I cant sleep last night. The event held at Crown Plaza kept me up all night. It ended right around 10pm. Still considered it early though. Later on, Zoe ask me to meet her at the hotel lobby. So I did went down. Such a coincidence that she was there with her friend, Joash. Darn, why did you have to ring my room doorbell? Nevermind about that.

Today,


We didnt do much. At least I had a good swim with my brother and sister. We only got to swim for one hour but less than 2 hours. Soon we just get some breakfast at Sugarbun, Parkson. Then, we shop, shop and shop even more. Well, at least I met my friend again, Selwyn. We talk and chat till I had to go back home. My mum bought herself lots of clothes. From my estimation of the price, she at least spend RM730 on those MNG clothes. Darn, i could buy a new phone with that kinda money. Its not my money. So I cant complain anything about it.


Now,


Back at home. Blogging, chatting, and going to play Gunz later on is what im doing now. So ill post something soon. Hopefully.


Take care. =DDDD


DWENzayne



No comments: