Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Everything comes with a closure.

Everything in life starts when your born in this particular world. That exact day when your born is a special day and its worth to celebrate. And this day came for my good friend, Nicca, to celebrate hers this year.


It was the night of 12th November 2007,


where it was a great night to celebrate her 15th birthday at the astonishing restaurant that is the one and only, "The Banquet". Its located beside the F&N factory at 3rd Mile. I went there after I fetched Zaki from his house just wanna bring him along with me. Everything went great when I first arrived there. The first person I saw right after I stepped out the car was of course, Nicca. Then Zaki and I went and greeted her a birthday wish while giving her the birthday present Zaki and I bought for her. Let me show you a picture of the present we bought for her.



She asked us to went in to find our seats and all. After our arrival, my ex-classmates from Tunku Putra School arrived. Great meeting them again though. Besides my friends from my old school, there was Nicca's relatives and her tuition classmates there too. We started of with some cake cutting. The cake tastes so delicious and crumbcious. After that, we got our dinner at the buffet served for us all. Gabriel and I had a competition on who can eat the most. I ate about 2 rounds of the food there and Gabriel too ate as much as mine. The others were amazed on how much food was on our plates. Great time indeed.


After that,


There was the entertainers that were there to entertain us. The both of them were funny. I had a great time watching them do their jokes and all. Crazy indeed. Especially at the part where they intend to do magic right in front our naked eyes but I didn't turn out right because of Aishah Ds and faithful companion Owen. He tried to tricked Alister too by putting a coin under the glass of wate and tried to made it dissapeared from your very eyes.

The amazing Owen and his partner-in-crime, Reuben !

The entertainer tried to show Alister the trick that he was actually supposed to do but it didn't worked.

Well, better luck next time. I guess we are just to smart for you. Just kidding. Anyways, Zaki and I was also the victims of the entertainers. The game was all about the absence of the 'yes' 'no' 'erm' 'hmm' in each of the sentences we said. Unfortunately, they got me right on the spot. Darn, why didn't I saw that coming.. To bad, Zaki too said those words. In the end, we got ourselves gifts from them though. The games that the entertainers gave to us was a blast and made a funfilled night for me. Thanks you guys!


In the end,


We got ourselves a fun night and its a blast for us all. Thanks Nicca for inviting me. Your the best.

I'll show you all some drawings on a glass wall that Zaki, Ricco, Reuben and I did yesterday. We got so bored of waiting for our car to arrived so we did this.


If you read it properly, it marks out the word 'Zaki' upside down.



'DZ' stands for Dwen Zain, 'RB' stands for Reuben Bong.





No comments: