Monday, November 5, 2007

an undefeated victory

Today,

was a fine day till it comes to the part where the people who volunteered themselves to join the PMR Post sports competition among each class starting from 3A till 3F. There was three kinds of sports to pick from. Either you want to join the basketball team, the volleyball team or the soccer team. Its going to be a 3 days long for this competition of ours to end. So I wish you all out there, do the best you can and good luck. Those who weren't participating in any of the games, they will just sit down and see people playing sports. But mostly, they'll just go off and go home. Some will cheer for us all who are playing just now. That includes the 'She-Males' .

Let me cut to the soccer team,


The great Anderian Baling discussing his strategy with his fellow teammates.



There they are, getting all ready for the game of the year..

It wasn't a lucky day for the soccer team for my class at the field. If you look closely into the picture, you'll see that they are all barefooted. Things gets tough when they didn't realise the field was wet and muddy. It makes it even harder to move and all in the field. But overall between these 2 teams, it was a miserable 1 - 1 . It was a great game though but too bad class 3A didn't win it.


Next team, the basketball team,

It was a bad play for our team but our team managed to earned at least 26 points or so. From the way I see it, it looked like the only person who played the game and score the most was our very own Chew Ee. No offense. The others were great too such as Kevin and Bernard. Those are the people who I call a person who does try their best to score and I think they did. Wish you all the best for the next match coming soon. Anyways, Iskandar (star player for our class) ran off somewhere. I'm guessing he was at the soccer field. Otherwise, we should had won the class 3B.


Let's just skip to the next team, shall we?


Our warm up before the match starts.

Thanks for the photo you took for me, Andrew. Great picture.



The last team your going to see in our sports competition is the volleyball team. Lead by the MSSM player itself, Azzre Bin Nazran and another star player of our class, Mohd. Hazlan Syah. I'm in the volleyball team with Benjamin Ong which I suck in it of course. From the way I look at it, we thought we can win this crappy competition but I overestimated the skills that the other team has. We beaten them in the first set. The second set wasn't that good. Failed to win the set. Then it came to the third set, where everyone in my team gets nervous and we intend to make lots of mistakes. So Wasik took out a powerful serve at us all for at least 7 times in a row. And guess what? each and every serve that passed through the net landed in our part of the court. Soon after that, I think to myself, "How are we going to win this game if it keeps on going on?" But at last, we didn't won the match, instead the 3B won the match. Well, at least we tried our best.





A very good job to everyone out there.





That was all in the morning, now to the afternoon.


The table was actually full of pens and papers.

I went to my Leo meeting at the Kaya Toast at Tabuan Jaya. We discussed about our Leo Family Camp thats coming soon on the 23rd November till 25th November. We planned it to be at the Siar Beach, Lundu. We managed to gather around slightly about 40 people to join it throughout every school in Kuching. We planned out every details and every activities that has to be done there. Plannings to be made and done before the real day comes. Anyways, I guess I'll write more about it another time.

Sayonara. Take care. =DDDDDD

ByeBye.

No comments: