Friday, November 16, 2007

millions of cheers sang by TPS students

This year was one of the best performance that I had ever seen before in my school years since I was in that school before. T.P.S (tunku putra school) is used to be one of my previous school last time when I was only primary 1 till primary 6. Right after UPSR is over, my classmates and I was happy that we got our results and all but when it got to the hard part where everyone of us had to say goodbye and farewell to each other. Our school used to not have the national secondary stream. So we had an unlucky year during my last year at that school.

Back to the performance/last assembly for this year,

It all started off with the speech from the principle, Dr. Sue Collins. It was a long speech and everything were spilt out from the teachers which are leaving the school for next year until the results of the UPSR. Everything went great. Right after the speech is done and all, the teachers which is leaving the school next year approaches the stage to say a few words up there. All of them look terribly sad and its sad that they had to leave the school for next year. Mr. Joseph and Ms. Rose was one of the teachers leaving for next year. They both were my teachers when I was in primary school. Mr. Joseph was my Kemahiran Hidup teacher and Ms. Rose was my English teacher. Mr. Jospeh used to be my scout master a while ago before I moved to St. Thomas. They were the greatest.

The scouts celebrated his farewell by singing their hearts out for Mr. Joseph.

After that,

The UPSR results were announced and the students from NP6 went up to claim their certificates and a bouquet of flower. Ryan getting 5A's, Tiffany getting 4A's 1B, and Aldrin getting 3B's 2C's is all I know from them. Sorry about that. Anyways, congratulations to all of you for getting those outstanding results. For those who cannot get the result your hoping for, you tried your best and you'll try harder in the future.

These are the students that were on stage yesterday recieving their certificates.

Other than announcements from today,

There were performances from lots of classes. The best I could say is the girl that sang to the school because it was her last day in TPS. She sang her heart out with grace. When she sang her song, I felt a sudden tinggle in me and I know for sure that shes a good singer. Besides that, there were other performances like the dance off made by class NP6, the dance moves made by my sister's class, the poem reading by one of the classes and lots more. They were all great and the crowd cheered and applaused for the performance they gave. Good for you all. *claps along*

The dance moves that my smaller sister did. Kim Possible..*terer la tek*

Anyways,

It was my smaller sister's birthday. We celebrated her birthday at the school today right after her performance was done. Happy Birthday, Jwena! Hope u had the greatest time ever at that school for this year. She was to called up stage for her wonderful birthday with the other students that are celebrating their birthday's soon.

There they are, singing happy birthday songs on stage.

Have a great day and I hope everything will be the same when next year starts. Wish you all the very best. Great reading my blog again. Have a nice day.

Sayonara.

ByeBye. =DDDDDD

No comments: